Welcome to the Dawe School PTO web site!
We welcome you to the Dawe Elementary School PTO Web site and to the 2012 - 2013 school year!! Please take a moment to browse through the site. We would love to hear any comments or suggestions on what you might like to see in the future. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To promote activities that benefit all students of the Joseph R. Dawe Jr. Elementary School
• To promote open communication between teachers, parents and students
• To encourage school spirit and pride
• To nurture closer relationships between home and school for the educational benefit of the
• To raise funds to benefit school activities.
Why You Should Get Involved:
Getting involved in your child’s school has long-lasting, positive effects on both their academic performance and
their overall attitude about school. Hundreds of research studies over the last three decades have highlighted the
tremendous benefits to school, students, and community when parents get involved in their children’s education.
Click Here for more information.
If you have not already done so, be sure to fill out the PTO Membership Form and send in with your student.
Did You Know?
- If you have some gently used pants or shirts, the nurse will accept donations for the clinic use for those occasional accidents that call for a change of clothing.
- If you are able to get paper free or discounted, your child's teacher could use it and would love it!
- Cash donations to the PTO are tax-deductible and are always welcome!
Join our mailing list:
If you wish to be on the Dawe School PTO distribution list for periodic updates, please contact us at: email@example.com with your name/email address/child's name(s)/class/grade.